Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rep Blunder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was docked on the Barrier gate station yesterday, whilst there I decided to get my freelancer rep full and get him the ID to go with it. By some mishap, actually me just being a complete tard, I purchased the Pirate ID and undocked, only to realist that I really was as dumb as I though I was. Point being now the only factions that like me are the Freelancers, Zoners, and for some really odd reason the Sairs. Is there anyway an admin could at least re-set some of the lawful factions, and beat some common sense into me?
' Wrote:me just being a complete tard

Ye shall reap as ye sow.

You want a pirate ID character friendly to lawful factions?
I believe he wanted a Freelancer ID.
All other unlawful factions are your enemies?

Did you attack any rouges or Outcasts before getting the rep hack??
Boss is right. I purchased the pirate ID by complete accident. I had intended to purchase a Freelancer ID.
' Wrote:Boss is right. I purchased the pirate ID by complete accident. I had intended to purchase a Freelancer ID.
Since the repninja doesn't do its stuff untill such time as one undocks with the ID mounted, you had ample time to detect your error. Its not a bug, its not a serverinduced error, its not an error done to you by the adminteam.

You just have to fix it by getting another ID and repair your rep with the involved factions via bribes and/or missions.

A & L Guy
Yep, I know this error is completely my fault. I actually just deleted and re-made that character. I hope that I don't repeat this mistake in the near future, or if I do, I won't let the entire forum know how badly I just failed.