Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discoverygc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone...
Welcome to Discovery. I wouldn't recommend giving out that amount of personal information, because although we hopefully seem nice, you never know if someone's a dangerous criminal.

You might want to take a look at the server rules, and perhaps read some sanction reports to see how they are applied, and also look at the house laws. The house laws, unlike the server rules, can be broken, but be prepared to be attacked by the house police or military if you do.

Good luck and remember, big ships aren't invincible.
' Wrote:In game I am very interested in the Tau's and the views and factions in them. I am still getting used to the new everything you guys have (Extremly cool by the way) and I am just doing last reads of the rules making sure I know them all.
This is cool...
' Wrote:Before I came here I did play most games like Company of Heroes, Battlefields, Total wars, World in conflict and the classic Warhammer Series (Not II).
This is also cool...
' Wrote:In game my ships name is Phaeacian (I study Greek Mythology and Phaeacian is a ancient civilisation thats the worlds best ship sailers and the richest but we don't know if they really exsisted they are known mostly from the Odyssey)
And again... cool

Now join SMP:)
Welcome!
Hola, Ramirez. Imperio del Corsario, amigo? [Image: 0167-smoke.png]

Anyways

Mind the rules everywhere, whether it's server or forums.

If you shall get a nice signature

Get Skype, you'll certainly need it in future.

And finally, for comfortable playing here you'll need to read these pinned threads.

That's all for now. Hope to see you in-game!
Well, you said you've already seen the other threads I've spammed:PSo I wont spam you with the Links.
Just, Welcome to Discovery and Enjoy your Stay!

And;
' Wrote:Get Skype, you'll certainly need it in future.
No you wont! I'm living in this community without Skype ... and its not - That - Hard!:D

I am new as well,welcome to discoverygc.:D

-Geromix
Welcome here! :yahoo:
Welcome to Discovery GC, there's plenty of things going on up in the Tau's seeing as Bretonia and Kusari are at war.

So if it interests you:

Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment
Kusari Naval Forces Recruitment

Of course these are just two warring houses, theres plenty of other factions in the Tau region that offer great roleplay.
Oooh, a mythology buff.
I imagine we'll all get along famously.
Pages: 1 2