Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MS-Asteroidia has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves
player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get
back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible,
then post on the forums and PM the players involved.
Consequences: Credits and guns removed, hold cleared and a sanction note placed there.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Hello,

I think i should explain the situation:
I used the JG to escape and the pirat followed, i lost the server connection in the new system as he arrived and can`t reconnect. After i came back i couldn`t found the name of the player in the list. Nice that the pirats always talk first to the admins and never to the players they want to get punished. It semms to be a great joke for them...
I want my money, my cargo and my waepons back please.

And i have a little question, i had a battleship char and a fighter char. Than i wasn`t online for a while. (Two months?) As i came back, the BS and the fighter, both in Rheinland, had been deleted. Nobody could tell me why, i hope you can. The only char who "survived" was the char you have sanctioned now. Believe me, it was annoying to start again...i lost a lot of money and i don`t know why. Who deleted the chars?

with friendly greetings,

NOVAMG

Regarding the disconnect - if you can't find the name, then (as we've said many, MANY times in the past) make a post somewhere here on the board that you disconnected, and include the character name that you were flying at the time. We do a quick board search for the character name before processing each of these. Unfortunately, with the large number of F1's that do happen, without that as your statement to prove that you at least tried to get back on, there's not much we can do to overturn this, due to the prima facie evidence.

As for your other two characters, the automatic server wipe is (right now) set at 60 days. If you fail to log in to each and every one of your characters at least once every 60 days, then they will be automatically deleted by the server. Note that it is NOT by account, it is by character. (We always recommend that you log into each of them every month, just to make sure in case you have some real life issues, just to make sure that your characters 'life-clocks' get reset.)
Interesting, thank you for the information.
The characters are deleted now. nice. And there is no chance to get the money, the cargo, the equitment and the ships back?

with friendly greetings,

NOVAMG

Unfortunately the information is now gone, apart from the deleted notice. Nothing can be restored in these cases. The onus is on you to keep the characters you want alive.
I have a few pictures/schreenshots of both ships, the fighter and the OLD Battleship, with the equitment. I only want to have the contervalue back. Its a Rheinland Battleship and a Mjolnir. The name of the BS was RMS-Seute~Deern, i bought the same ship again and the name is the same, too. The Fighterpilot was called Karl.Marx.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/509/screen1058.png

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7408/screen1088.png
In this case - as in every single other case where a ship has been deleted due to inactivity - we do NOT give refunds. There were several people that lost multiple bank characters with more than 1 billion credits on them due to inactivity. (This is also one reason why new characters now have a limit on how much you can transfer in to them - if the character has less than 10 minutes of game play, we don't let you put much on there because the lack of interest characters get wiped after 7 days.)

We even had a couple of admins that lost characters that way, too. :lol: