Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi disco folk haha, after a year of silence I have returned to haunt you all once again. Nice to see everything is still going strong! :cool::laugh:

And to all those that hate me or spoke bad things of me when I was gone its OK I forgive you;)
It really was 1 year? o_O
Exactly half a year, actually.

Welcome back to hell.
Your Signature is too big.
' Wrote:It really was 1 year? o_O

haha yeh man long:P, I gave a billion away too b4 I left:P so back to scrubbing floors to earn enough for a eagle:)

Anyway I Pmd you;)
Oh thank goodness I was just thinking how much I wish you were thinking about coming back.

BTW you still owe me 20 million!
' Wrote:Oh thank goodness I was just thinking how much I wish you were thinking about coming back.

BTW you still owe me 20 million!

Do I ??:DI was hoping somehow you had forgotten about that little 20mill:sleep:. Aww well a debt owed is a debt payed *when I setup my trader*, what do I owe the money for again?

Arent you an admin dusty?:mellow:
Well, I dont know you, You dont know me ... But, Welcome Back! See ya in Space!

' Wrote:BTW you still owe me 20 million!
D:usty ...........

' Wrote:Arent you an admin dusty?:mellow:
err...
Dusty gave up Assmining.
BLACKWIDOW it is a good feeling to have you back bro. I hope we can resume our carnage on Sirius together. plus i belive a have a spare trader and fighter for ya to get you back on your feet.
Pages: 1 2