Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player jailed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
waaspaa has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Unsing coarse language right next to me isn't the best idea. That got you a nice visit to bastille.
To get this bad word out of my ears, I need to visit a doctor. He expects me to bring 50 millions along with me.

Post here after 7 days have passed.

Consequences:
Bastilled for 7 days
50 Million credits fined

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
To all those involved, I apologize for my son. I was working today and my 12 yr old son got on freelancer, created a character and went online without my consent. He has no knowledge of the rules and doesn't understand the concept of roleplay. As a parent, I have excercised my "Admin" rights and permabanned him from my computer. I apologize for his behavior while online.
As far as my characters, I have always behaved well within the rules of the game. I ask that I be allowed to play the characters at least that are not currently in Bastille. I know that ultimately I am responsible for ALL users on this game, even those played without my knowledge. However, if there is room for mercy, please allow me to continue playing.
I hope the 50 mil is enough to cover your medical costs. If not, please let me know and I will reimburse the difference.
Well, since that only the offender is in bastille, you can play the others freely.

I guess if it won't happen again, everyone is happy. :)

Tell me if you need soap for your son, if you want him to be a rule abiding, not bad word shouting community member. :)
Thanks a bunch. I don't know how many freelancer players have children, but if you do, I'm sure you can attest as to how difficult it is to raise them successfully. That boy will be eating so much soap, he will be flatulating bubbles for a week:nono:

By the way, I noticed that I lost 100 mil out of my account. Was that an oversight, or did those medical expenses extend further then you realized.:lol:
Don't be too hard to him.
Nothing 2 nights in the cellar by water and bread cant fix!

No just joking. But jokes aside, I have only removed 50 million from your miner. You had 92 Million on that ship and now it is 42.

Unless you did not have 920 million it would have been hard to make a decimal place error.
No mistake on your part. I just discovered that my son appropriated 50 million from my miner char to start out with his own ship. He failed to mention that fact during my initial interrogation. I guess I'm going to have to start a another series of "discussions" with him. Talk about a prodigal son.