Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dragon GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am still comparitivly new to the game but i have got a Blood Dragon Hachiman Gunboat... Haveing about no exp with acualy flying Gunboats could i have some suggestions about setups? I the most i usualy meet is a bomber but i dont want to be left in the open if anouther GB shows up.
Well it depends on a few things, your aim, dodging abilities, coordination etc. You have several options, and all work good, you just need to exploit them in the best way.

Since the Hachiman has a forward gun, you will do good against capital ships. You may want to mount a Pulse Cannon or two, the rest regular secondaries.

Or you can mount two Pulses, three Razors, and a Dragonfly Missile. That way, if you can aim properly, you will instantly kill all bombers you will encounter in Kusari. And will be a threat for gunboats and cruisers, since you can act as long range artillery.

Mounting all secondaries and a Dragonfly Missile will also work nicely.

So it really depends what suits you best. I suggest trying out different loadouts and figure which one you prefer the most.
Usually I don't mount Razors on gunboats with forward guns.
I have enough skill to be able to generally hit with that bad boy on front, and I can mount other things where I'd normally be mounting Razors.

Also, you have the Dragonfly missile, make sure you take advantage of that.