Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Rifles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, me and Alan were patrolling Minor the other day when we ran across a trader selling all kinds of hand weapons. We looked through his stock and found this beauty:

[Image: myweaponrh.jpg]
This is the CR-9000 "Buffalo" Rifle

The merchant told us it was one of the best in the market. We bought two of these. One for me and one for Alan. We never know when we might need it. I mean, even though we're on a space ship, we might run into some trouble back on solid ground.

If fires high-powered Iridium particles, powered by small canisters of deuterium.

We tested it on the ground against a solid steel plate, about 10cm thick. It opened a hole like it was butter.

So, do you think this was a good buy? I bought both for 50.000 credits.
Good buy, though I would have payed 45,000 for them.

Those sights need alot of custom calibration.
How is this post even related to Disco ?
' Wrote:How is this post even related to Disco ?

It's very relevant if you use your mind to work it out.

Geez... Light Arms are a commodity, the above is what you might find among them.

He mentioned credits, as in, Sirius Credits.

He referred to Omicron Minor.

Space ships?

This is very Disco Related:D
50,000 credits for that?
I'm afraid to say you got ripped off my friend.
If you truly want firepower you can rely on, look no further than the:

[color=#CC0000]I-1

[Image: 240px-I1.jpg]

Featuring state of the art armour and weaponry, the I-1 also has agility unlike any robot built to date. It's 'hands' are capable of holding a puppy as delicately as a small child but also capable of rending flesh from a body or armour from a tank. Advanced targeting systems allow it to see the enemy from afar and even through solid objects. Of course, it is not merely built for melee combat but also ranged. With 2 energy cannons and a shoulder mounted missile launcher, it is more than capable of taking out many enemies at range. The I-1 is very suited for combat indoors or in confined spaces due to it's agility and humanoid stature. Built around the image of a Human, it was designed with the philosophy of simply improving upon our body and besting it that way. All in all, the I-1 is the supreme combat unit for those wishing for an elite, agile and powerful humanoid companion.
Now, if you'd had those aboard your Train in PA the other day, you could have used them to pot at that ZoE Starflea...

All-seeing eye doesn't see the included long-range laser sight tho. Supposed to come with. You got ripped off, sir.
Those sights are so primitive, but if you say it makes a lot of damage it could work as a close combat rifle. Very good for marines on-board large ships I think.

Linkus, I predict a copyright infringement lawsuit from Kane.

Phantoms haz first.

Edit: Oh, and Nikolai.. use those against Zoners, as per your usual modus operandi, and I'll smack you silly.
Ripped off you say? Uh, I have a trader to find then.

And Linkus, I don't even know the price for the I-1, and please, don't tell me. I'm sure it is way out of my budget. It does look like it can do some damage, though.
We should totally build a Disco FPS based on Garry's Mod and have an RP server for it.

Do want. *drool*
Pages: 1 2 3