Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CODENAMES: 100% ridiculous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
CODENAMES in Vanilla: Go searching for wrecks , find one and YAY super weapon. What fun, I can own NPCs to my hearts content

CODENAMES Now: I will park my ship by a wreck, and each time the server resterts ill pop out and collect them totally OORP, then F1, , then sell them totally OORP for a huge profit. Then the player that buys them has wonderfully OORP weps to fly around with.

Solution: CODENAMES sold in Guard systems only for huge price ( 40 mil + maybe)

Wrecks still conatin codes so that finding one is still worthwhile? maybe, just one idea of many solutions

Discuss
I like the idea of more faction class 10's.
' Wrote:I like the idea of more faction class 10's.

Maybe specific codes for each guard system ?
Codenames need to be turned into unique weapons - very short range, very slow, very fast, very long range, low accuracy, high refire, homing, etc. You can do weird and crazy things with guns. Why don't we make Codenames much more varied and unique, and give people chances to adopt unorthodox strategies using experimental weapons?

Bombers can't use them any more, and it's time we made them worthwhile elsewhere.
Why not hiding the most rare ones from datasotrm so it really is a challenge to find them. I think admins have hid stuff before. Hiding them would make it more challenging, the codes would have a higer price, so less people would use them, so less oorp weapons.
Don't know just an idea.

But the guard systems idea could help of course.
No, the Guard System idea would just further their propagation.
i think its fine the way it is. if people are willing to spend the money then thats where the market is. as for being oorp i mean i dont know what you are doing but sounds crazy.
I resent the implication that my arms dealer is oorp. It's a full character (bio not written down, but most of mine aren't) and whenever I'm ingame I play as that character.

*huffs*
In all seriousness, codenames either need to be looted in pairs, like they did in Vanilla, or be sold a guard system AND be more unique.

Seriously, having more unique guns would rule, like more than 2 4.00 and 5.00 firing guns.
' Wrote:I like the idea of more faction class 10's.

Yes! Faction Class 10 weapons!! What a brilliant idea! Please devs...im begging you!

And if no- make codenames for sale in GS. ;)

EDIT: oh no wait.

1] Faction class 10 weps. if no....
2] Sprolfs idea. If no...
3] bases selling codes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8