Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-=)ATF(=-SSBob has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or
private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any
player at any time.
Consequences: Fifty million credit fine for that crashing of roleplay immersion for the others involved.

And I will point you to this LINK here, and remind you if the tags are not changed in the next day, there will be
a large surcharge levied if we have to do it.
The -=)ATF(=- are now on an official warning, as you seem to only have one player who speaks English here
and we are afraid, that is unacceptable for roleplay purposes.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
I beleive that it was not OOC....

Please show me proof it was ooc and i will gladly approve of this sanction.

Id also like to point out that it is not true that im the sole english person that was part of the so called -=)ATF(=-,
Sekel was able to succesfully communicate and be understood, and well as understand what was being said to him...
http://sd-1.archive-host.com/membres/image...09/screen23.JPG

it was after a storm, I had excused myself to him for the slip " and i even find it to an extent part of character play, for how did you want me " the pilot" to cope with waking up in a differant sector then before the ion storm, and have all my cargo changed at the same time.

I would also like to point out that ; Threatening people about sanctions is a nono, and that you are supposed to not say a thing about it, and continue on as if you hadnt seen it.

This guy clearly broke that rule : http://sd-1.archive-host.com/membres/image...09/screen11.JPG.

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

You must understand it was not a intended OOC, and it was an emergency.

I was not let myself to explain what i had said, and was filed a report for something that was not ooc to my perspective.

Why dont admins come and talk to us about it, as stated in the rules? what about first offenses and pardons?
Please , 50M is a harsh punishment, it takes me 4 hours with my 2200 cargo to get that money...

It wasnt my fault server had reset and spawned me at some other location with " unpurchased" material in my cargo bay, please understand that it had me bewildered, and i was talking to the officer that was waiting for me at that spawn as a response to his " Stop your engines".

Its really annoying to see how people jump to ooc conclusions and file sanctions for their inmoral pleasure of looking at the sanction section in forums and see how much his " unlawful " report cost the innocent people.

Do you honestly think it was all fair?

P.S. The names have been changed
please take note of the group number in picture 23, proof of the ion storm having just passed
i guess i should say sorry for telling you that i filed a sanction, but you should not have went ooc in system chat, it should have been in a private message.
' Wrote:i guess i should say sorry for telling you that i filed a sanction, but you should not have went ooc in system chat, it should have been in a private message.

When you didnt sympathize with my excuse for the ( what i dont consider ) ooc?
And also, it was evidently a special case, and it was eligable to RP seeing i appeared out of the blue in some other location with a differant cargo holding.

Your can also see he/she came to see my sanction " probably " to laugh at my loss.
what would you call saying // in system chat then? and yah know what im not sorry since your obviosly just a jerk. and i would get a better ss program since the one you have is crap.
Sorry For Flood. I do it Because i DOnt Know What to do In my Situation...
Character Name:Blood_angel
System Where i Banned:Pensylvania
Banned For:i dont know
Admin Name:I dont Remember
And Admin What banned Me Not Created Topic with information of my ban.Please Help Me.Contact TO me AT PM and then delete this message.
i sit in this site all previous day for waiting for topic with Information.

Again Sorry For Flood

P.S sorry for mistakes i bad in English
' Wrote:what would you call saying // in system chat then? and yah know what im not sorry since your obviosly just a jerk. and i would get a better ss program since the one you have is crap.

Calling people names will never resort into anything good meoshi , and ontop of it , it is in my sanction report, your are applicable to the following ...

" If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban. " - Fellow Hoodlum

sorry, but good luck now that your self incriminating youself

ss program? what?
i am involved because i am the one who filed the sanction. and i am not incriminating myself i simply stated that i was sorry for saying i filed the sanction and thats not a threat. and if you don`t know what a ss programm is then im not gonna tell you. and ontop of all this its not your sanction report it is an admin notice of a sanction to your char.
the sanction reports go in a diff part of the forum. learn to read the title.:rtfm:
Pages: 1 2