Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker bribes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to repair some Junkers faction on a couple of my characters, and can't run missions for them as they're currently "red" in my diplomacy list.

Does anyone know some non-Junkers bases/stations out there that offer Junkers bribes?
(A double bribe would be fantastic...)

Thanks!
Shoot some Xenos or Hogosha. Otherwise unless you want to try your luck with the Liberty Rogues, it's very unlikely that any Junker is going to want to talk to you, so those that would offer you the bribe normally on non-Junker bases will not. You need a non-Junker for the rep hack. A Liberty Rogue or Bundschuh could help you, in theory.
Bartender of Niverton Rogue Base in Pennsylvania offers Junker Bribe, you can try your luck there. (You can normally get double bribe there as well, but I dont think it applies to your case, cause a Junker gives the second bribe, who wont talk to you cause you are red, so no bribe!)

Rogue bases all have Junker bribes.

Some planets have the bribes as well.

Basically find places near a Junker base and it'll probably have a bribe.

I think I saw one on Manhattan, not sure, been a while since I last landed there since I don't have any chars who are friendly with Liberty anymore.
Shoot Xenos. Makes everyone love you.
Niverton Base;Pennsylvania system;Owner:Liberty Rogue;Probability:19%
Buffalo Base;NY system;Owner:Liberty Rogues;Probability:12,5%

I hope it helps you.
Thanks for all the replies, my rep is now fixed because of this thread!