Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just... try here again. Say hi please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, I tried playing her once. But I kinda quit because I could never get friends. I wanna try again since it's freelancer is still installed on my computer. And I just got it back. (something to do with the ram chip.) So... Say hi?
Howdy there.

I note that you have Skype, which is good.
It is probably the best way to make friends... the Help Channel especially. It's how I started out...
Ah, then I'll look there. Thanks for the tips. I'll go look at the help forum right away. ^,^
Hello. It might help to tell us what part of Sirius you plan on playing in. Then we know to look out for you. Also, try talking to some of the official factions. They are usually helpful to new players. Good luck and welcome back.
Ah, well I'm not sure where I'm gonna hang out yet... I was still exploring when I kinda stopped.

And I can seem to get into the help chat. If someone cal help with that right away i'd be happy. (Skype: divine_neko-chan) And just add me anyways.
Want to trade and make money contact The.Outlaw.Star in game. Iam always looking for new friends and you seem like a nice person.
What is your character's name? I'll keep an eye out for you. Of course...you might not like the attention, but hey you'll meet someone!

Just try and RP with people you come across. Eventually, you'll meet someone friendly.
*twitches*

I already love you!
Well I'd like all the help I can get! And I know places like this sometimes delete your files after you've been gone for awhile... like a private server for phantasy star online.

And I'll try to remember you Outlaw. I just need to get on my feet. SO to speek in space xD
You has Bob's love!

Take it and give it to small box.

I'm jealous
Pages: 1 2 3 4