Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Brigands Trader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Bonjour, as they say in Gallia.

I wish to set up a Gallic Brigands Transport ( L'Ane) as Its a ship I so rarely see, even when in Gallia.

However I have been badly burned by Gallic Trading before. I Tried to do EFL for quite a while- BUT Trading in Gallia is unmitigated Hell with patrols of SNAC spamming bombers appearing everywhere and transports don't stand a chance unless the server is full. That was annoying, very annoying and overly restrictive. Not to mention that there is no-one there to RP with usually.

So , I thinks, Gallic Brigands- with their semi-free reign in Languedoc would have access to Sirus as well.Maybe I'll try that.

BUT how far would one be reasonably allowed to take a Gallic Brigands Trader into Sirus?

where would it land? Junkers wouldnt like it I bet. Lawfulls would have no idea what to do with it apart from panic I suspect.

SO denizens of discovery- lend me your opinions.
' Wrote:Gallic Factions

This is a trial. We might adjust it in the future.

GRN and GRP are not permitted in non-gallic systems.
Gallic unlawfuls are allowed into Taus and the edges of outcast space.
Gallic corporate transports are allowed into Taus
The Council is allowed in Taus, Bretonia and Kusari.

The Taus and the edges of outcast space, that's how far say the admins and the rules. Do note though, the text is not green... But yeah, definitely dont go to to rheinland, liberty, sigma's, Omega's, Omicrons, etc. And if you some how wind up in Kusari or Bretonia.... Probably best to stay away from the lawfuls.... There is a war going on, ya know, and I dont think strange ships in a war zone are most welcome...
Now why couldnt I find that. What a Fail

Thanks Tazuras that pretty much sorts that question out.
my advice, Don't trade when server is under 130 pop. in gallia
I usualy try to avoid that, but generally you can trade from 1 unlawfull base to a junker base and vica-versa
L'ane is sexy.

Too bad it's Gallic. :\
I've seen Freelancer L'Anes parking right outside Manhattan before...

Just follow your ID and you'll be fine from sanctions.

' Wrote:I've seen Freelancer L'Anes parking right outside Manhattan before...

Just follow your ID and you'll be fine from sanctions.
Yeah, if someone reported that the person would have probably gotten a warning. Not all the rules are on the ID, or even in the rules thread.
' Wrote:Yeah, if someone reported that the person would have probably gotten a warning. No all the rules are on the ID, or even in the rules thread.

Please note that the tech chart says that on non-Gallic IDs, Gallic tech stays in Gallia. As in, a l'ane with a Freelancer ID can't leave Gallia while a l'ane with a Brigands ID can mosey around the Taus.