Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I think we need Disco swears/insults
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it's safe to say that we don't want to get banned from Disco. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here.

I also think it's safe to say that a majority of people here have felt enraged enough while playing Disco at one point or another where they just start swearing. Or feel like they need to insult someone, but don't want it to sound OORP.

Thus, I propose we create Disco swears/insults, so that we can vent our anger/frustrations at people, without getting banned, fined and/or sanctioned for vulgar language or OORP.

If anyone's got any they use, feel free to post them.
Denied.
Made up swear words are never cool, Sebby. Never.

Frack isn't made up enough to be as bad, though. Frack to your hearts content!
TEABAG!

NOODLEMUNCHER!

SUSHI!

STRUDEL!

CRETARD!

' Wrote:TEABAG!

NOODLEMUNCHER!

SUSHI!

STRUDEL!

CRETARD!

You'd be surprised to learn that teabag is an actual expression that means something completely different in Real Life.
' Wrote:You'd be surprised to learn that teabag is an actual expression that means something completely different in Real Life.

[Image: the_more_you_know2.jpg]
True that about teabag.

Anyways, I really like Cretard. Seriously, that there's awesome.
The person who's best at sintagms like that is Panzer, he can think up an insult like no-man.
Or just let admins decide which swear words are allowed??
There is so much diversity in our language as it is that if you can't come up with an alternative to swearing you just aren't trying. People who are determined to swear are going to do it whether you give them code words or not.
People swear as a spur of the moment thing. it's meant to 'hurt' the other player oorp.

I don't think an enraged person would go 'you F-ing A-hole- oh wait. I can't say that. you twisted planet humping nastynard!'

in rp swearing with self made insults rules though, like Malexa already posted. It's always fun to see how creative people are when 'insulting' your character.

oorp insults are directed towards a player and not towards a chraracter. Hence, they are ill-natured from the batt. smite them. no matter what you call it, if something is meant as an insult, bear the consequenses.
Pages: 1 2 3