Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG/GMG Depots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I do need info about location of BHG/GMG depots in Sirius. Are there any of those ?

Would be grateful for help with that.

Best regards,
Ebon.

There are 3 or 4 BHG depots near their base in Manchester of which I can never remember the name.
BHG has depots outside of Sheffield, in Manchester.

Shooting those tends to help reduce your faction status with us really quickly. I'm not sure where GMG has any, honestly.
There's depots by all Vanilla BHG bases.

Thanks for such quick response.

' Wrote:There's depots by all Vanilla BHG bases.

Which are (except Manchester ones) ?:)

Sheffield in Manchester and Deshima in Shikoku, I believe.

(You know, the BHG really needs a base orbiting Houston, given that it's their home planet and all.)
Ok, thanks a lot !

' Wrote:Sheffield in Manchester and Deshima in Shikoku, I believe.
(You know, the BHG really needs a base orbiting Houston, given that it's their home planet and all.)

(Off-topic warning)

I imagine they have facilities on Houston, which is why they'd better build a base in Rheinland, the only place where they don't seem to have a haven of their own.
' Wrote:(Off-topic warning)

I imagine they have facilities on Houston, which is why they'd better build a base in Rheinland, the only place where they don't seem to have a haven of their own.
Read your rumors - Planet Hamburg is the vanilla base there, so that hunters can work in the two border systems. In game, we base on Bonn...
Deshima Station in Shikoku, there is 2 BHG depot about behind the station