Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buon giorno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all.

i picked up Freelancer again a month ago only to find that the Vanguard Federation of Freelancers server was completely abandoned.:(

so i was recommended to this server by a good friend name of Whisper who has traveled far and wide throughout the land of Freelancer servers.

It looks great! lots of people!

Hope to see you all in game!

:cool:

--Ezio Della Francesca

Welcome.:)
[color=#C0C0C0]Well well. *smokes*

Look what we got here fellas. Did I just hear the word Buongiorno?

I think I did, si.

We'll keep an eye on you.
Welcome to Discovery!
Your avatar is sooo <3, dont change it, mmkay?
Yah, sad thing is, many FL Servers are empty now, But Good thing is, we still have a server where everyone whine about 200 player limit!:P
And, Dont join Outcasts, Join Corsairs instead! They haz cookie! 8]

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Erm.... h-hold on...

*runs off to someone who knows Italian*
' Wrote:Erm.... h-hold on...

*runs off to someone who knows Italian*

Heh, some intimidating crime syndicate.

*runs*

Anyways welcome!
Welcome!

' Wrote:oh and if you don't speak italian, half this won't make sense.
It doesn't make ANY sense at all.:P
Welcome!

Welcome to Discovery!

Yes a number of servers are now abandoned but Discovery is managing to do well.

' Wrote:<CUT>
Your language instead is a clear example of the Crusca Academy, right? Next time, politely ask via private means if the poor guy is Italian or if he's using some kind of online translator instead of jumping to conclusions and harassing him in a language that only a few on this forum speak.
Pages: 1 2