Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Long time reader, first time poster.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I have been playing Discovery for about a year with about a five month break in the middle due to lack of internet and a new job. I stopped playing right after the first beta came out for 4.85 and I have now started playing again after my characters where erased from the server, yeaaa. While it has been fun rebuilding characters I have also decided this time to try and plug into the community rather than just play with a friend. Hopefully I find a nitch and have some fun. Currently I have a Corsair OneEYEJack who has been doing a few missions, running simulations and checking out what is new since 8.84 (dyslexia strikes again 4.84). Also I have a miner or what I call a miner to try and make some money but in RP any help with mining would be great.
8.84? Don't you mean 4.84?:P

Welcome to Discovery and watch out for Nemesis and Mon'star. They're both pretty brutal killers out there in the void of space.

Enjoy your stay here. I hope you stay for many more years.

~Leo
You can look at that one of two ways, either I was wrong and it is 4.84 or I am from the future and Discovery is still around. Just which every makes you happy.
It's 4.85 now, 4.86 is VERY close according to... My sources:D

Welcome back!:)
' Wrote:It's 4.85 now, 4.86 is VERY close according to... My sources:D

Tell us something we don't know?

Welcome to the world of <strike>trolling</strike> posting.
I will be on the look out for Nemesis and Mon'star. I have already learned in the past week to stay away from Inexorable.Night, I.Crashed. and Viva.El.Presidente! they are I guess impressive would be the word to describe them. I watched them take on what seemed to be the entire Order and kill me too.
Nemesis, her Drones, Mon'Star, anyone with a Phantom IFF, and any place where people are screaming KEEPER/NOMAD!

Particularly if there's someone named Gamaliel in the system.
Welcome to the server, just wanted to ask... Was your subject title a Dr. Horrible reference?
Oh You are OneEyeJack! Hello there!:laugh:
I know you! That angry corsair that nearly killed me when I dropped by to say Hi!:P
Remember Saerieve ?;)
From what I saw, you exactly know what to do, so keep up the good work, and, See you around!:)
' Wrote:It's 4.85 now, 4.86 is VERY close according to... My sources:D

Yes and you are such a cool boy with your "1337" sources...

' Wrote:I will be on the look out for Nemesis and Mon'star. I have already learned in the past week to stay away from Inexorable.Night, I.Crashed. and Viva.El.Presidente! they are I guess impressive would be the word to describe them. I watched them take on what seemed to be the entire Order and kill me too.

You are learning fast.
Pages: 1 2