Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hai everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's it, hello folks !
I've been playing for quite a long time on the server without telling it to anyone out here, and I've made quite a lot o' moolah, so I think it's about time I greet everyone. I should've done it a long time ago, actually.
So yeah, I bring words of love and peace all around me, and wish yer travels are safe !
Oh, and forgive me if I dun speak English quite well. Being French doesn't help.
See y'all in space !
' Wrote:Oh, and forgive me if I dun speak English quite well. Being French doesn't help.

Your English certainly meets my standards, aswell as surpassing that of the required amount to play here.

Welcome to the forums, formally of course.

I'm sure you'll fit right in.

^_^
Your English is fine.

Welcome to the community.
Welcome to Forums then!
Nothing more to be said, just cut the "sorry for my bad english" je vous en prie! D;<

Oh, and, Enjoy your stay and See ya in space!:)
Yay, I sense overwhelming waves of love !
Thank y'all for that warm welcoming.
Welcome, my english is not good too my friend, but this place is nice to learn some more. You can eNjoey the game and also improve your english.
Welcome.:)
Welcome to the server, watch out for Nemesis and Mon'star on the server, they're both pretty brutal killers. Other than that, enjoy your stay here.

~Leo
' Wrote:Nemesis
Ah, Leo, the master of self-promotion.

Welcome to the community, stay clear of Nemesis, Mon'Star, anyone tagged "Phantoms" or "Keepers" (and "-[CoC]-" if you're lawful), and anything that speaks *** like "this"... (!)***

--Troy
Welcome. Have fun, read the rules .... and have fun.

by the way - what are you wearing?;)
Pages: 1 2