Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Limited To One Faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hey guys,

i currently have 3 characters:

Mon'Star - psychopathic killer
Aryx - independant trader
GGS-LeadBelly - Grey Gunners Ship (independant Mercenary)

since all these characters are solo characters i've been wanting to experience what it's like to join a faction and only want to join just one. i don't want to spread myself too thin.

the problem is i don't know which one i'd want to join

i've got a badguy, a goodguy, and a trader so i'm not leaning toward any side in particular.

i'd like to join an active faction so when i log on i'm not always the only one online and also so i can join in on group activities.

i need some help and/or advice.

please and thank you
What kind of experience are you looking for? For lots of massive, drawn-out fleet battles, Hellfire, Bushido and NovaPG (if they'll take you) are good gos. For more of a hunter/mercenary lifestyle, SSO might be good. The best active lawful organization is KNF (RM is as good, but they're not on as much). It all really depends on what you want to do.
(psst - BSG - semi-lawful, independent, can poke its nose into every part of Sirius)
' Wrote:What kind of experience are you looking for? For lots of massive, drawn-out fleet battles, Hellfire, Bushido and NovaPG (if they'll take you) are good gos. For more of a hunter/mercenary lifestyle, SSO might be good. The best active lawful organization is KNF (RM is as good, but they're not on as much). It all really depends on what you want to do.

that's just it, i don't know. drawn out fleet battles sound like fun but hunting would be fun also.
Yep, really depends. Fleet battles: HF, NovaPG, or Bushido, particluarly HF, as we have a 3-way-war.

Relatively Active RPing lawfuls: KNF

Pirating: TBH

EDIT: Well... HF does both *begins shameless recruiting spree*
I back any of the factions suggested. A guy with an imagination like yours will not want any faction with limited RP. I recommend you read some of the RP post for these factions and judge by how quickly you come up with ideas to add.
good idea Nexus i'll try that
yep.

If you choose the AW, let me know.
Denelo forgot one faction that has many very large fleet battles (many more than HF at current). AW is fighting a war with TBH/OPG/Benitez/PM/BSG/LSF/SA/Phantoms.

So if fleet battles are what you want, you'll find some very large ones with us, especially against Corsairs whom we seem to have to fight frequently (they just don't give up:dry:).

AW not recommended if you can't handle fighting outnumbered.. Constantly.
The NovaPG are Invite only..

The Bushido are recuiting.

Cheers

NovaPG/Bushido Advisor:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5