Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Had enough! This time its the mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok... now iam really really near to just throw my computer and smash it to pieces and then burn it up...

First vista, then cd key, now this mod...

Ok so, I un-installed freelancer + the mod + flmm. To then re install for switching cd keys. Bad mistake. Now its impossible to install the mod again. I tried re-installing everything about 3 times and it gives the same error message when I try installing the mod I get this error message:

Access to C:\Program files\Freelancer Mod Manager\mods\Discovery483\EXE\Common.dll was denied

Now. I tried after that un-installing everything as I said 3 times. Same error. I'm this cloose to just give up and leave freelancer....

Run FLMM as an adminstrator. Left click on FLMM and click "run as adminstrator". This should solve your problem.
run FLMM as admin and then activate the discovery?

or run as admin when exctracting the mod?

since the mod wont extract right , it wont activate right....
When you run FLMM, right click to run as an adminstrator. Then extract the mod and activate it.
THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Tell me your char i will give you 20 mil!
After one week of pain with vista and norton. Changing system files and options. Reading and fixing.

Hopes and Tears. Its now fixed. I got vista , i got a fast comp, i got a fast internet and i got freelancer!
No worries my pleasure. No compensation needed, consider me the Beta tester for Vista, I think Im one of only a handful of folks on here using it. It's great once you learn how to tweak it.
You are truly nice! Well iam gonna sleep. But with a smile on my face. I expected the holiday to go off fixing. But now that holiday is ready for playing!

Once again thank you. You dont know how much I done to fix this...
Vist sux...to buggy, I would only think about using it in a year or 2...but with great hesitation.

XP is the best for now...endo story
please don't gravedig just for that.
Pages: 1 2