Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What does a smuggler smuggle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I've finally got some firepower and can look after myself, though I'm still relatively new (level 30).

I picked up a smuggler id thinking that would be fun. But I'm not sure what to smuggle! I can only think of Cardamine, from pirate bases. But the pirates aren't too happy with me after I've killed so many during my initial growth mining in Pensylvania, Liberty. The only thing I can think of is to bribe pirate factions to recover my rep, so I can then land on the pirate bases.

But, are there other things to smuggle? Or does smuggling only mean smuggling things from pirate bases to lawful bases?

Thanks,
Thor-Master.
Welcome to Discovery!:)

Best smuggling route that I've ever come across is the Malta -> Manhattan with Cardamine route. Might want to create a new character and try that.
Welcome to Discovery!

Be sure to check out all the rules while youre here.

As for your question smuggling can be a lot of things. For example bringing goods from Rheinland into Liberty and vice versa is considered Blockade Running(aka smuggling).
Make a new character and do it.

Best advice someone can give you really.

Resetting that reputation is hard work.
You can use restart comand too to set your rep accordingly

/restart Rheinland
/restart Bretonia
/restart Liberty
/restart Kusari
/restart Corsair
/restart Outcast
/restart Gallia

You will be magically teleported to the house capital with a CSV and neutral RP to their factions.
Also restart command resets cash so do it with a new char
OK, thanks for the advice everyone.

Check out all of the links in my sig they will help you and welcome
Everything needed is already said, so, Welcome.
And on a side note, Smuggler is not always someone who trades in Contrabands, Smugglers might be even those traders who deal in legal goods with shady people.
Means you are a smuggler if you take Cardamine from Malta to Niverton, but you are also a Smuggler if you buy 3000 units of Engine Components from a Rogue Pirate Transport with a low price to sell it somewhere else and make a profit!
Welcome
you can buy pirate train with junker ID ans smuggle cardamine,conterfect software,and another but you cannot buy ship up 3800 of cargo
good luck in sirus sir
bye
Off topic:
' Wrote:Welcome
you can buy pirate train with junker ID ans smuggle cardamine,conterfect software,and another but you cannot buy ship up 3800 of cargo
good luck in sirus sir
bye
Pirate Train has 4300 cargo and Junker ID allows you to have transports with 4300 cargo.

On topic: Welcome to Discovery!

Read the rules, have fun, bla bla... GET OUT OF LIBERTY. Come to Gallia:P
Pages: 1 2