Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Elder Scrolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Igiss,

Have you made any mods for TES I-IV that i might know about. I'm sure it is alot easier than modding Discovery. Anyway I heard you were a fan and thought you might have done some work there.

Any other TES fans to please join in.

EDIT: wow its too late for me there were a lot of typos in there
I...Must...Controle...Myself.

I HAZ OVER 12 MODZ ON DA PC FOR DA MORROWINDZ!!!11!1!!!!

Yust PM me if your intrested, ill try to find a link.
' Wrote:Igiss,

Have you made any mods for TES I-IV that i might know about. I'm sure it is alot easier than modding Discovery. Anyway I heard you were a fan and thought you might have done some work there.

It is not easier in any way, shape, or form. I know, having modded both FL and Oblivion. Oblivion is much harder. MUCH harder.

visit the discoGC elder scrolls site?
' Wrote:...

It is not easier in any way, shape, or form. I know, having modded both FL and Oblivion. Oblivion is much harder. MUCH harder.

Oh wow, maybe I should try my hand at FL then...i found modding Oblivion quite enjoyable. (i did more than just creating caves and such...scripts and the whole bit...though i have no experience with skins or models)
' Wrote:Oh wow, maybe I should try my hand at FL then...i found modding Oblivion quite enjoyable. (i did more than just creating caves and such...scripts and the whole bit...though i have no experience with skins or models)

It's a different kind of skill... But in FL, it's really easy, all you can mod is the files that control the database XD

Even HTML is more programming than FL... Wish they'd release the hardcode, then it might be a little tougher. But the .inis I've found to be quite easy.
Just recently got Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the two expansions Tribunal and Bloodmoon. In my oppinion it's not THAT great. Still worth buying and playing though.
umm...well.
due to extensive texture and other graphics upgrades,
my morrowind has better graphics than a standard, out of the box Oblivion.
and the gameplay is much more fun.
dunno...all the insta-travel really ruins the sense of size in oblivion....
why I like disco, actually....everything is so huge.

never really felt my mods were worth submitting to the community....
NWN was easiest.....

but anything that you can play for 300+ hours with the same character.....
beautiful.
Is Elder Scrolls based on Multiplayer?
' Wrote:Is Elder Scrolls based on Multiplayer?

I'm not sure about the rest of them, but Elder Scrolls III is not. It's singleplayer.
Pages: 1 2 3