Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. So here I am, new pilot on the wide space:D
Well as in every new game there are some questions that must be answered:D

Why isn't Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server always on my server browser? I mean sometimes I see it, but usually I don't. Is there a way to auto-connect to it when launching Freelancer?
So Spaz is An Arthur too. Hey there Arthurs!

So, if you usually see the server and once it's missing it mostly means a dark matter storm in Sirius, when dockmasters don't let anyone takeoff. You just have to wait a bit those times. I guess someone will hop in with a lot of useful links, so I only suggest you to read the rules. And think with the head of your character.
Welcome to Discovery!
So you're enjoying the game, eh?;)And about not seeing server on the list, You can make a shortcut of Freelancer.exe on your desktop and add -s87.72.29.113:2302 to command line, and then when you go to Multiplayer, if you click on Lan, you'll see the Server. (Although I dont know why you cant see it most of the times, because it should be there all the time!)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Hello Arthur

Welcome to Discovery.
Hello. How are you? Nice to meet you. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm detective John Kimble! I'm gonna be around you a lot. Days, nights, weekends, holidays. I have nothing else to do, and I have nowhere else to go.
1. Get fancy avatar and sig.
2. Get Skype, be very nice to everyone there.
3. If you actually happen to be online, join one of those most respected factions who sit and pvp in Braunshweig or Omicron 91 or Omega 54 all day.

These are 3 steps of total ownage, do it right and you will become and admin one day.
Ps. Well, if you have no life, you can RP too.
DELETE
Welcome.:)
' Wrote:Hello Arthur

Welcome to Discovery.
Welcome Arthur.

Hello to Discovery
Pages: 1 2