Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Been recently at a lack of games to play (as ugly as it may sound, Freelancer was a disc quite at the bottom of my shelves)... I wanted to play this game online, but have been pretty unsuccessful so far. Thought I'd come see the largest server around playing in a language I can actually understand and ask; "but how do you do it?"

thanks

Koro
Welcome to disco,.
' Wrote:"but how do you do it?"

You can do it like this or like that but try not to beat it with a bat.
Well, damn. Out of all things I didn't expected to be answered by the pedobear in person. Thank you.
' Wrote:"but how do you do it?"
We're just awesome like that. And the devs practice a great deal of participative design. And the rules minimize ragequitting... mostly... And RP is more lasting and addictive than PvP.

On that not, be sure to read the rules and reading sanction reports helps to.

The wiki is a great place to get tons of info.

(see links in me sig)

If you have any questions feel free to post on the forums.

I run a help chat in skype (the most common IM used here) for details see the pinned thread.

Other then that, have fun and See You in Sppaaaaaaacceee!
Certainly. It seems I've yet to add one more IM to my extensive list of IMs... thanks for the welcome. Since this place is the largest server around, might as well stick with it. If the mod ever finishes to download, that is.
Welcome! Make sure you read all the rules and have fun
hey.

Welcome to disco GC!
Hi! Nice to meet you!
Hey there! Welcome to Discovery!

By now,you would have the mod downloaded.All the links related to installing it are posted above by Pedobear.

Good Luck!
Pages: 1 2