Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NPC Nanos and Batteries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I posted this a LONG time ago and got an answer via PM. However I have had to reinstall and can't for the life of me remember how to do this so...

Basically I want to change SOMETHING in the files that will make AI not use Nanobots or Shield Batteries, purely for SP and LAN games among me and my friends, I would love to know how I can do this.

Thanks in advance, I really hope I can do something about this.

Missions\pilots_population.ini

afaik discovery NPCs only use repair_fighter_hull (easier) and repair_fighter_both (tougher NPCs)
so go to the [RepairBlock] with those two nicknames and set all the values to zero or replace them with the entries present in repair_fighter_never (of course, keep the nickname)

Then, the various [Pilot] sections that refer to the repairblocks via repair_id entry will behave as if they were referencing repair_fighter_never.

Oh yeah and, backup the old file, and don't log onto public GC servers with modded files. Separate install is a good thing to do.