Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Valve...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after all those years of bending over in service of Liberty Police, this is all my old man had to show for? One lousy little Starflyer, more rust than polish?
Crap. Manuals are missing, of course. Typical. Smells odd in here as well, bladder problems? Or was he just the coward I always held him for? *Note to self: exchange seat cover asap*

Migth as well be best, he died the way he did: falling off a ladder trying to fix the omni-direct antenna atop his house. His dog sure won't mind he's gone and I sure as hell won't either. No wonder my mom blew her brains out with his side-arm. Ha! The investigation that followed caused him a great deal of trouble. Just as well. Stubborn idiot. Only thing sh? forgot was to shoot him first, then the dog.

Oh well. Without manuals, I am mastering this piece of junk pretty well I think, so I guess I might outlive it. But with no cargo hold whatsoever, how is any Freelancer supposed to maintain a healthy cash flow? Crap.
The 10k credit I got from selling the old fool's house barely covered some second hand Lava's and of course, now this crate has a lack of power.

So to introduce myself: I am Valve.
You couldn't care less where I am from, or what I did before, though you might just wonder what I am up to.
Suffice to say I am not as law abiding as my 'dad' used to be *spits onto the comm-panel* which might or might not explain the scar on my head. Currently, I am trading my ass off, desperately wanting to outgrow this junky SF.

A 'contact' of mine dug up some documentation on Sirius, some sort of 'wiki' and something called a 'forum'. Pfffhhh. What is that about, some docs on the comm-brows using a latin name of old days. Surely outdated as the civilization it refers to. Hell, I'll read it when I get to it. You see me break any rules, correct me, punish me, nothing new to me. For now I am on my own.

Oh yeah, voluntary 'donations' are highly welcome. *shrugging* Or not. Never too proud to beg.

Valve out.
Hi.
Richard Johnston to VALVE

1. Welcome to the world of space flight, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

2. It's been 1008 years, please finish Episode 3 already
I agree with Alex.

Hi.
If you ever need anything here's a list of some of the members that can help you: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37389 Don't be afraid to ask.
Welcome aboard my friend.As usual, I will remind every newbie to read and stick to the rules.Also please remember that this is RP server, which means that Role-Play is required while playing here.
[The_Angels] tagged ships may help You with all informations You require, if You ever meet one in game.

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy:
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
Welcome!
Welcome!
Good evening, and is it scary that when I just finished a Half-Life marathon on my computer that you show up?

Anyway enjoy your stay. I recommend one thing and one thing only. Don't let the game consume you!
Welcome here my friend!

I'm sure you can make up some credits for a new ship.
Pages: 1 2