Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=LA=ToxicAngel has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

Consequences: Fined 30 million credits and your guns.

You docked during combat, then undocked, re-engaged and called everyone a bunch of laggers. Smooth.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
=LA=ToxicAngel has been permanently banned, due to submitting threats of making attacks against the server, because he was sanctioned.

His two ISPs, Bredbandsbolaget AB and Telenor Business Solutions AB in Sweden has been notified, with IP addresses used by him, date and time of usage, as well as copies of the conversations where the threats of attacking the server was made.

Let me make this perfectly clear : Any threats and attempts of attacking the server WILL be severely dealt with. Including legal action if needed. Both the Danish as well as the Swedish laws on IT crimes are quite strict on matters concerning attacks on IT installations.

Finally, anyone wanting to run the risk of having a blemish on their legal record, because they were sanctioned in an online computergame needs to get a grip on reality.

A & L Guy
Quote:If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.

Do I need to call people on skype and lecture what this green message means?
No I dont think so.

Your post vanished.

Malexa
No. i will not attack the server in any way... i admit that i did wrong to threat...
I'm also very disappointed about your actions because every one were ooc at the time.
so..................................................I apologize. I will not play this game anymore.
over and out.