Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reputation broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.
I've been having a few problems with my rep. A couple of days ago, I decided my corsair (Aztec.Flame) would be better off with a corsair guard IFF/Id, so I did some missions and stuff to get my guard rep up (quite a few, I started at about -0.3 rep). Once I finally managed to get my corsair guard rep up fully, I gathered some funds and started using /droprep to get the IFF on to Corsair Guard. Once I'd done it 5 times, once each for Corsairs, Zoners, Gaians, Hogosha and The Order, the Corsair guard where the only faction still on full rep. I had been doing missions in between, so the reputation was definitely completely full. But my rep sheet was flashing Gaians... and they where only just friendly with me. That was a bit odd, but I tried /droprep one more time, and now my Corsair gunboat still has a Gaians tag, but my corsair guard rep is now all the way below friendly again! What should I do? Is there any way I can get this fixed without having to work my rep back up and pay for another 5 drop reps? Any help would be appreciated.

Ps. Im going to be in Japan for two weeks from tonight, so If I need to be around to confirm anything, just ignore this and I'll repost when I get back.