Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Account retrieval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to a mishap involving my laptop, several ounces of thermite, two feet of primer cord, a chainsaw, mayonnaise, a rubber chicken, and a trigger happy moron friend - I've lost my freelancer accounts. Is there any way for me to retrieve the characters on them?

I can give a list of the exact characters that need moving and I can prove my ownership by providing the cash codes.
You kept your FL Accounts in a Rubber Chicken?
Well, I kept it in my laptop... which ended up inside the molten remains of the rubber chicken - so yes, the accounts ended up inside the rubber chicken :/ along with copious amounts of burnt mayonnaise

=___= it's bad enough having a computer that got a hole burned through it by thermite with a side order of molten rubber chicken :/

please don't judge :/ and limit your pointing and laughing to thirty seconds per person =_=;
*points and laughs for 30 seconds*
*ceases laughter*
' Wrote:*points and laughs for 30 seconds*
*ceases laughter*

Much appreciated.
Err :/ could someone that isn't here to laugh at my misfortune please help? XD ridicule is fine and all, but doesn't seem to be conducive to account retrieving
Generally the admins dont do this. Considering it was more or less your fault it happened (as you do choose your friends and you could have backed up your accounts on external media) I doubt they will in this case. Maybe if you provide pictures though....
' Wrote:Generally the admins dont do this. Considering it was more or less your fault it happened (as you do choose your friends and you could have backed up your accounts on external media) I doubt they will in this case. Maybe if you provide pictures though....

=__=; got enough people laughing as it is
Pages: 1 2