Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey. i was playing this last summer. played ALLOT! and amounted some good stuff. then college came around and i pretty much had to stop playing the game because of all the work. now im back but i dont wana have to build up all that money and ships again i had a cruiser, 2 gunboats, and fighter/bomber on one of my accounts. getting all that will take a hell of allot longer since i dont have as much free time as the summer and i dont wana have to power trade for so long again just to amass all that back. guess what im asking is. is there a way i can recover my old ships. i might be able to find the old files from freelancer account manager somewhere on my old hardrive but i think i remember something about char's getting deleted if inactive for over 3 months" can anyone help or am i doomed to having to start all over again
I'm afraid they would have all been deleted for inactivity.
So, get trading:P
' Wrote:I'm afraid they would have all been deleted for inactivity.
So, get trading:P

:shok::shok::shok:
thats what i was afraid of. just check the accounts and there both empty :(:(:(
i loved rping with my cruiser to. *sniff* someone shoot me. or my profs. preferably the second