Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Transport and/or Blood Dragon Strike Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The last is a special development. Its design is based on Kusari but follows the functionality of a modular structure. Original it was designed as a transport (hold size 1800) with a cargo module on the left side and two cargo pods. Plus an armament of seven transport turrets.

[Image: t2_aJlyOjJZG75.jpg] [Image: t2_wxLfNnSswlE.jpg]

The Blood Dragons got their hands on the construction plans. They mounted a cruiser power plant instead of the transport one, addapted some Li - Cruiser forward guns, they recieved from the Rouges, to construct a cruiser forward gun module. Now it has a hold size of 800, plus a armament of eight cruiser turrets.

[Image: t2_731UbTRBNyf.jpg] [Image: t2_VdbPH2hhx_J.jpg]

[Image: t2_lxVEy03HQzG.jpg] [Image: t2_R39V05N53Cr.jpg]
Looks nice, keep it going and blood dragons strike cruiser could be used instead of the talarca.

This cargo module on the left side should be skinned like cargo pods or even the ship.
Sweet! Love it man, good job!

So this is two seperate ships, right?

Mohr
The base is the transport but the Dragons modified it to a cruiser. The first pic of the transport shows the cargo module only. On the second pic there are two cargopods mounted on the transport module. These cargopods are just to show the mount. They will be exchanged with original ones.
Can we please go without any cargo pods that players can exchange themselves, OK? This feature was implemented for Vanilla ships only...

Otherwise fine model.

And the huge gun... well. It does look impressive, but how we gonna explain why it cannot turn even a slight bit?
Both ships look... unique to say the least

Such a mixture of technology would fit the junkers more than the self-sufficient dragons
' Wrote:Can we please go without any cargo pods that players can exchange themselves, OK? This feature was implemented for Vanilla ships only...

Otherwise fine model.

And the huge gun... well. It does look impressive, but how we gonna explain why it cannot turn even a slight bit?
What do you have against Cargo Pods anyway?

Forward Guns turn now? The Lib Cruiser forward gun doesn't turn, and none of the gunboat forward guns turn that much.
The forward gun is fixed, as the name says. It can not turn definitive.

Sure, i can create nonchangable Cargopods. Its easier for me, cause i don't need HP for the Cargopods.

For the Blood Dragon Strike Cruiser i created a dragonlike symbol instaed of the Kusari state sign. With MS it was a very hard work and it doesn't looks nice. I want to replace it with the Kusari sign, except someone out there can make a very good asiatic dragon model. It must be small to implement it on the front.

Thanks
looks cool, could use more polygons. its pretty boxy. maybe keep it boxy but have the walls slanted (ie Kusari BS)
I want to avoid further polygons, cause of the size the file has already. There is another pic to show that it is not so boxy and work on it is in progress.

[Image: t2_fJKxGPxIVax.jpg]
Pages: 1 2