Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Weapons of Mass Destruction in Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I ask this because, well there is a lot of space, and nuclear missiles/bombs seem so small in interplanetary terms. I carry them as mines, are nuclear weapons still classed as WMD's? Or is there some other form of WMD that can be classed as extreme taboo?
Yeah, try some of the Mission Items, Stuff like antimatter bombs
weapons of massdestruction?

one of the best weapons in the nanotech age would actually probably be nanobots.

one could recite a tech-chapter from "alpha centauri" ( unofficial sequel to civ III ) - nanobots are able not only to decontruct your enemies gear, but they can also decontruct your enemy itself ( biomatter ) - and it doesn t stop there.... ! - if programmed correctly, they will construct new gear for you out of the molecules.

so at the same time you can destroy your enemy and your enemies soldiers or civilians - and have your nanobots build a new ship, a tank or a base out of them. much more efficient than any weapon that can only destroy.

and once they are done - there is no radiation left, nothing. - you can even have them "clean up" after they have done their work.

and... in freelancer - we ARE in the nanotech age.
True. If we could still abort missions to get the mission commods, I would pick up some nanites, for sure.
Aye, Red Faction Guerilla gave me an insight into the terrifying weapons such as weaponized nanites... truly scary stuff.

You'd think that there would be extreme sanctions against such weapons with the introduction to nanobot technologies.
' Wrote:Or is there some other form of WMD that can be classed as extreme taboo?
Nomad farts. Definitely Nomad farts.
Closely followed by Liberty Rogue boogers.

A & L Guy
The lack of love shown by Camtheman's parents towards him as a child could be stored in a Derelict Nomad Powercell and released into a System to wipe out entire sectors.
' Wrote:The lack of love shown by Camtheman's parents towards him as a child could be stored in a Derelict Nomad Powercell and released into a System to wipe out entire sectors.

You could also absorb his undying love for battleships and turn that into a weapon as well.

He might try to sell it a week later. >.>
BLACK HOLE DEVICE!

Pop one open, five seconds to GTFO of the system, then a system wide .smiteall takes place.

Each is one billion credits, and only given via admins with a SRP request. BHD is replaced every time an admin sees you've used it, and can only be replaced by an admin.

So, you ca really screw people with it. A Rift Generator (Command and Conquer 3) for space!

-Jeremy

PS: Nomad farts? Hell, I'm so afraid of them, Im getting an Osiris with air filters, decontamination chambers, and lotz and lotz of FeBreeze Ocean Wave =P
So like... Materialization Centres?

Buut.. Ofcourse, there's a thing called Game Engine, and according to the FL one, it does not like people touching it.

Q_Q

Unless, source code BUT NO... nothing else to say or else.. Microsoft rage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11