Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BRING BACK THE PREGGO EAGLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

' Wrote:Well I just went to IHOPS and had pancakes with lots of syrup, whipped cram and cherry on top... I am full... sleepy and a lot less argumentative....

Fine WARAN it is....

*YAWN* luv ya all....

PEACE

We have won!

We've managed to beat him into a shadow of his former self. Hooray!

On a more serious note:

We do see why you think it's a good idea. We just don't agree.
Give waran a CD slot and you get what you want
Look Son. If you try to change my Roc. in ANY WAY! I'm gonna come to your house. with a LARGE STICK. and Hurt you SO HARD. that you bleed! Are we Clear?

Now, Go and propose a Freighter Shield for Waran instead. |;

' Wrote:Look Son, If you try to Touch my Roc, in ANY WAY! I'm gonna come to your house with a LARGE STICK, and Hurt you SO HARD that you bleed! Are we Clear?

You didn't read his post, did ya?

He said he wanted it put in seperate to our beautilful Roc.:P
Can someone provide some evidence as to what the suggested Preggo Eagle looks like?
' Wrote:You didn't read his post, did ya?

He said he wanted it put in seperate to our beautilful Roc.:P

I know he said that, but he also said he hates the Roc and all, so I said that to prevent him from making a thread about Replacing the Roc as well! D:

' Wrote:Can someone provide some evidence as to what the suggested Preggo Eagle looks like?

It's the 4.84 Civi Bomber, I remember seeing a clean Render of it somewhere, but cant find it right now, but If you really really want to see it - Which I dont suggest - you can check, This, This and This... Now you see what I mean? ._.
' Wrote:I present..
Waran 1.1!

[Image: bomberp.th.png]

(Current Waran is version 2.0)
Peagle was fugly and annoying.

To the future I say, onward to the inevitable oblivion that awaits our souls!

if that is waran 1.1 what the heck is 1.0 then?
also yeah, I want a CT Heavy bomber, and not the flying brick, something heavier
like the preagle,

not as replacement of the roc, but as addition to the CT line
But DildoRoc is awesome Q__Q
Preggo eagle didn't look as nice as I expected. In actual fact, both the current Roc and Preagle are butt ugly.
The present Roc is a lot better than the Preggo eagle..
Pages: 1 2 3 4