Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ALG and Toxic Waste Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of making an ALG character.

Leeds is the mining region for toxic waste.

Since I have yet to actually see any ALG characters mining the stuff, I assume the selling price for TW is abysmal.

Any ALG players out there with some insight?
Sucks right now.

Hopefully the changes to make it better will be in .86

Standby to standby
I used to do some scrap mining in New Berlin with some friends. If you do, take the Behemoth. It brings you 15 million credits for a full hold, you dig it fast, and the ALG mover has a blind spot right in front of it, where it cannot hit any scrap. Irritating.
Thanks for the insight guys.

I made the character and will eventually try out the Golem. If the blind spot isn't too bad, I can live with it.

Right now there's only one place that buys scrap for about 3200 - in Shikoku. Not bad, but I think more legal buying outposts would be in order.

The drop rate in NB is good. After shooting chunks o' niobium for a month, it's a welcome change.

Toxic waste prices are kind of poopy. Here's to hoping for some positive changes in this regard in 4.86.
' Wrote:Toxic waste prices are kind of poopy. Here's to hoping for some positive changes in this regard in 4.86.
That is a change you can believe in, and I even broke my almighty "no 2 stop trade loops" rule to create a new commodity for the trip back in every case. Wait, did I say "every case"? I think I did.

' Wrote:That is a change you can believe in, and I even broke my almighty "no 2 stop trade loops" rule to create a new commodity for the trip back in every case. Wait, did I say "every case"? I think I did.

Cryptic message... Isn't so cryptic.