Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No.

Your ships have been deleted. If we see this again, then OTHER ships on your accounts will be deleted as well.

Consider this your only warning.

Well we'r sorry, We though it would be funny to do a little joke for the Angel friends, there's no sense of humour 'round here really. -_-', again, sorry.
Sorry for trying to have a bit of a laugh for once. That Angel didn't even ask for us to stop shooting him.

thread lurkers: Shoo.
' Wrote:Well we'r sorry, We though it would be funny to do a little joke for the Angel friends, there's no sense of humour 'round here really. -_-', again, sorry.

A little joke that would have prevent one of our Angels from doing their job. Our jobs are stressful enough as it is, we do not need a group of players coming along and attacking us whilst we are working. I implore you to think before you act because what you did today is not looked on positively by the rest of the angels. Do not do this again.

Bear
Indeed you are right, I had a brainfart then came up with this idea and somhow found it funny and so did other people on skype so we did it and now I accept the consequences on what I did, even if it was funny at first.
Cannot be attacked by any other players except in Guard systems or by mutual agreement

That's from the Neutral ID that the Angels carry.

A bit of a laugh is fine. A serious rules violation WILL cause you MUCH more trouble.
EDIT: Right now the only ones deleted are the [Demon] characters. We'll let it drop now.
Ah well, we did not really attack the Angel to be honest, took his shield down about half, but it got a bit beyond and we stopped. So then we continued with some crap in chat and we had a good laugh, we though the Angel would actually get into play and have a little laugh too, seems that failed
' Wrote:Ah well, we did not really attack the Angel to be honest, took his shield down about half, but it got a bit beyond and we stopped. So then we continued with some crap in chat and we had a good laugh, we though the Angel would actually get into play and have a little laugh too, seems that failed
Actually, Kiori just told me he thought it was funny. Schlurbi, you might find this incredibly funny, enough to even start spamming me on skype about it, but I don't. Anyway, it's probably best to leave this here like Agmen said, he wont even speak a word to be on Skype. Loyd, you feel like blowing something up? I know I do... Let's go get the Thors...

Dealt with - lock please.
and locked it is, I hope you have learnt from this.