Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot operate outside of Gallia, the Tau systems, Omicron 80, and Omicron Alpha, Bretonia and Kusari

You WERE in Ontario - and now you're in Omega-47? I don't quite see those systems on your ID list - so we'll just put you in Bastille for now...

(Something about the white celled gunboat turrets you have - how'd you get those in Gallia?)

Contact Administrator notice in your hold and little else...

Cpt.S.T has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.2 Ship and equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible.
6.9 The individual ID cards may have restrictions and/or allowance that are not covered by these rules. In the event of conflict, the ID's override the rules

Cannot operate outside of Gallia, the Tau systems, Omicron 80, and Omicron Alpha, Bretonia and Kusari

You WERE in Ontario - and now you're in Omega-47? I don't quite see those systems on your ID list - so we'll just put you in Bastille for now...

(Something about the white celled gunboat turrets you have - how'd you get those in Gallia?)

Consequences: Jailed for for - post here to figure out it out. Contact Administrator notice in your hold and little else...

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.

This matter was solved ingame.

Cpt.S.T contacted me ingame and we had a little chat.

Junker Guard ID will change to a normal Junker one since he wants to venture outside of Gallia.
The Zoner Gunboat turrets will be changing as well.

Ship released to Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port in Burgundy.
The place to begin when you want to change your <strike>life</strike> stuff.