Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hit boxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we need two hitboxes done

one VHF and one Bomber

maybe a cruiser

we're offering a billion for this project to be done, as soon as possible

Bonus of TWO CAP 8 ARMOURS for speedy work.

contact me directly through PM, or Goran (Funky Monkey)

thanks

SCRA
Like he said. We need a competent person who can do this job in a week and with quality. What does that mean? That means hitboxes need to fit the model of our fighter and bomber perfectly.

We don't need a box over ships that can be hit from 5 k distance if we wanted that i would make it. We appreciate any help. Prizes are as Alvin said upon finishing your job and after we test the hitboxes out you will be given a bil in Sirius credits and two cap 8 armors.
Arvg, for experience. let me give you a piece of advice, there are only couple of people in the community who can do what you are asking, you should probably just contact them directly. With this approach, you are very likely to get an inferior product that will just cause more problems in the end.
You could be right.
Hmmm, so wait, the people with the most money get the better hit boxes for their ship so they get a pvp advantage.... Lovely...

Or are you just trying to bring them up to par with the rest?

But I do think there may be a balance issue here and that should be maintained...
' Wrote:Arvg, for experience. let me give you a piece of advice, there are only couple of people in the community who can do what you are asking, you should probably just contact them directly. With this approach, you are very likely to get an inferior product that will just cause more problems in the end.

Whom would that be exactly? I have no idea who actually does that stuff and does it well. If someone wants to get in touch with Goran, Alvin, or myself, please feel free to PM.

My personal skype is cmfalconer.

edit: No taz, so far off the mark it's not even funny.
Meh. Locking per request.