Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icehawk / aXton / Somic / Armando.Castillo have been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

6.10 Player reputation and conduct must match player actions. For instance a player may not dock on a base belonging to the persons whom they are attacking or being attacked by.

When you dock with your miner to flee a combat situation, do not then get back onto your Corsair gunboats to get revenge. Or that your Kruger ship can't ally with either a Hessian OR a Corsair. "Cannot ally with any unlawfuls" You're allowed to HUNT Hessians - not be their best friends.

Consequences: Miner stripped of money, combat ships stripped of money, guns, and gear. Cargo holds now contain sanction notices on all four ships.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Ermm, Armando.Castillo belongs to me, He in no-way belongs to Icehawk/Axton/whatever. I do often fly as his wingman, but only on some days (And when he's not being a noob-lett Sangshun Magnet.) You can ask other players, We have been seen together. I only just found out my player had been sanctioned randomly today when I logged on to check my characters were there. I did get killed in a battle, and then passed within 10 KM of the battle in order to reach the Jumphole out of the area however, but I did warn all concerned parties and they said it was fine. I'm sure there are plenty of players who can vouch for me. Is there any possibility in getting all my stuff back? If not what do I do with the sanction notice? Must I keep it?

Long story short, Armando.Castillo is my character, not Icehawk/Axton/whatver's. It shouldn't be included in the sanction. I obeyed all the rules, and warned the concerned players that I would pass near them while leaving the system.

Edit: Before anyone asks, No, no-one has access to the Armando.Castillo except for me. The account codes are not available anywhere. I'm the only one with access.

Thankyou
Dragonego.
Upon further review and discussion, the sanction stands.

You were on Somic, and switched to Armando, which is on the same account. Also, all of these ships are shared accounts. Or at least YOU have access to the account Icehawk / aXton is on. And you were quite a bit closer to the targets than aXton was when he said, "All ships engage", as well as taking part in the RP with and against them.

As far as what you can do with the notice - well, you could keep it as a trophy if you wanted. Otherwise those sell for 100 credits everywhere.
I won't speak to motivations for actions earlier, but Armando was leaving when the fighting broke out and wasn't connected with that part.
' Wrote:Upon further review and discussion, the sanction stands.

You were on Somic, and switched to Armando, which is on the same account. Also, all of these ships are shared accounts. Or at least YOU have access to the account Icehawk / aXton is on. And you were quite a bit closer to the targets than aXton was when he said, "All ships engage", as well as taking part in the RP with and against them.

I had just been given Somic from Icehawk that day, I'm sure there is some way you can see when the character was transferred. I don't have access to any of his characters just as he doesnt have access to any of mine. On my account I have the characters, Kruger|MS-Ammersee, [RM]Lt.W.Haynsworth, Armando.Castillo and Somic. Whom I was planning to sell but never got around to it. He gave me that character, whom I was going to rename but decided against it because I was going to sell the ship anyway. I was following orders, Which I found to be fully within the rules. Icehawk was in command of the operation (Which I now greatly regret), After a small bit of RPing Icehawk gave the open fire command and started firing, so I proceeded to engage too. I don't really understand why it matters that I was closer to the target when Icehawk gave the order though. (Sorry if I've missed something) We were all in gun range.

' Wrote:As far as what you can do with the notice - well, you could keep it as a trophy if you wanted. Otherwise those sell for 100 credits everywhere.

Okay sorry, I didn't know if there was any sort of 'You must keep the sanction in your hold until allowed to remove it" Procedure.

Actually, Why is my character actually being sanctioned? I never re-engaged anyone (I left the area close by, but I gave a warning and was told it was fine) I never F1'd, and I never breached any form of RP procedures.

Sorry to back answer the admins, but I just don't think I'm getting the full picture here.
Excuse me. But Somic is no longer mine it belongs to dragonego and I did not F1. Somic and Armando castillo do not belong in this sanction. And common -100 mill your kidding me. And I did not re-engage. My miner also was never engaged. I fled before they engaged my ship. They didn't give an engagement notice. This sanction is incorrect. We have NEVER shared account and NEVER will.

Regards
IceHawk