Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Char acting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intro: So I bought a wasupu from someone on the forums to put it to the rest of my VHF collection. It had the glorious name Not_Joker's.Thug-Batman

Problem: Disgusted as I was, I tried to draw cash as soon as possible to rename it. However, It didn't work. I tried to give cash to that char, but it didn't work either. I then manually transferred cash on it but it wouldn't even allow me to rename it.
FLHook commands work perfectly fine on all other chars on this account.

Error Message: ERR Char does not exist (for all used commands)

Additional Info: When I transferred that char to my account (which already had 4 others on it), there were actually two chars copied on my account. the fifth char being said ship. the sixth (!) being a starflier with 8500 credits on it. It had the same name as the initially transferred char with a rather huge bunch of chinese letters added to it. As it was the 6th char on that account, I deleted it asap.

halp pl0x
' Wrote:Intro: So I bought a wasupu from someone on the forums to put it to the rest of my VHF collection. It had the glorious name Not_Joker's.Thug-Batman

Problem: Disgusted as I was, I tried to draw cash as soon as possible to rename it. However, It didn't work. I tried to give cash to that char, but it didn't work either. I then manually transferred cash on it but it wouldn't even allow me to rename it.
FLHook commands work perfectly fine on all other chars on this account.

Error Message: ERR Char does not exist (for all used commands)

Additional Info: When I transferred that char to my account (which already had 4 others on it), there were actually two chars copied on my account. the fifth char being said ship. the sixth (!) being a starflier with 8500 credits on it. It had the same name as the initially transferred char with a rather huge bunch of chinese letters added to it. As it was the 6th char on that account, I deleted it asap.

halp pl0x

Known bug, happens sometimes when movechar'ing. After next server restart your / commands will work again.

A & L Guy