Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Generic Welcome Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Word,
Coming back to Freelancer i didn't expect the community to still be strong but obviously this place proves that wrong.

Started playing on Discovery 24/7 to re-learn the basics of Freelancer and get a quick start on a character, read up on the rules and get to know how this mod is generaly played out by others.
During this time i have come across a few instances of RP which i must say seems to be at a great standard as i will possibly get a chance to RP myself.

Not a "heavy" role player myself but i have much experiance in other games (Full RP guilds ect). I would love to get into a regular and active group/squad to continue, if anyone could recomend me a few so i can get a jump start into a role and get involved.

Anyway i got cargo to shift see you ingame.

Thanks,
Slash_Caps
Well, Seems you already know how things work around here ... So, Welcome!;)
Welcome. Ensure you read and understand the rules (I know you said you did, still a clarification). Enjoy your stay here. Watch out for Nemesis, the Borei, Mon'Star, the Phantoms, and the Keepers and you'll be alright. Each of them are brutal killers but they've got the RP to back it up.

(Shameless Recruitment) If you're looking for a group with lots of RP, look up the Children of Conviction as well, we're always looking for good roleplayers to join our ranks.

~Leo
Welcome.:)
Shameless recruit me all you want id love a few choices for a group, but i can always peep the forum myself.:)
' Wrote:During this time i have come across a few instances of RP which i must say seems to be at a great standard as i will possibly get a chance to RP myself.

I certainly hope so, given that's the entire idea behind the mod...
Though knowing Penn and it's surrounds, I guess the 'Yeah there was a bit of RP' comment makes sense.

Yes, I am an Elitist RP Whore, and I enjoy it:P

Anyway, welcome, hope you enjoy your time here!
Generic Welcome:

Welcome.
' Wrote:I certainly hope so, given that's the entire idea behind the mod...

True but theres always the odd chance people act silly or RP without due care or attention and it spoils everything for me or other
:(

Thanks for the welcome from everyone also.
:laugh:
Welcome m8!
Welcome to disco

You can always join RepEx!
Pages: 1 2