Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I guess I'm new around here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, people of the board.

I am here to sincerely introduce myself as a new member of this community. I will be honest with you upfront, I am busy and won't likely spend much time here or contribute much. I likely will never be as good as any of you, will never understand every intricate detail of things, and sometimes I just like to watch things blow up. That all being said, I am enjoying my time here thus far, and figured I would at least say hello to you, the board.

All this said, I will likely hold half of you at the end of my weak laser ends if you enter my home systems. Some of you because I would like to have a piece of what you're getting, others because I don't like your kind, still more simply because I got bored and want to see you explode in a beautiful array of excited gasses and melted metals.
No, I won't likely destroy you. Yes, you can fire back. No, I won't likely dodge your fire very well.

As none of you likely know who I am or where I come from, I am a born Kusari, and that is all you need to know. Currently I fly under a Blood Dragon flag, though I sometimes consider moving other directions as I see fit, though they have been good enough to me, and have given me all I need: A place to dock, and stuff to fire upon.

I have already spoken too much for this time, and I will now be off to watch something explode for a moment.

Sayonara,
-Morio "Unit4" Shadeweave

*turning away from the microphone briefly before the log ends* Hey, wait up Aniki!
Welcome!
Welcome mate!
Zed greets. Zed thinks we will meet each other sometime.

Welcome
Welcome to Discovery!
You know what? I -just- realized Beauty of Disco when server went down! Yea I moved to UK Server and all, and had to start from scratch... I'm roleplaying all my chars there as well, but each of them suffered from something that made them start from nothing... One got bankrupt, One got fooled and lost all he had, another one donated every single credits he had to an Orphanage, and so on! I used to fly a Roc with best equipment available in GC Server, Now I'm flying a Rank 12 Dagger without Armor or any Guns that could do any actual Damage! ... But tell you what? I'm having even More fun than I had in Disco GC! D:
So If you think you need Fully Equipped Ships and all to enjoy the Game and the Community, You're wrong! Beauty of this community is, everyone are here to RolePlay... and that is something that you can do even in a Starflea!:P

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
aerelm seems to have gave you all the important links, but even more important is to have fun, which i will do when i blow you up in my "Manta" which is a bounty hunter VHF. Sorry had to say that, welcome and hope to see you ingame, oops again.. uhh... hi there O.o

*leaves*
Welcome, welcome! Enjoy you stay now and don't mess with Tony Sentero... I'm just saying...
Welcome, read the rules, understand them, ask if you dont understand something and most important have fun!

Welcome to Discovery,aerelm seems to have gave you all the important links, so hope to see you in-game!
Welcome To Disco. If you ever need anything just call me and I'll see what I can do for you. Good luck and see you in space.
Pages: 1 2