Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there, dear Discovery community!

It was some time ago since I last played Freelancer the way I do it recently again. My boyfriend has been playing on discovery for about a year now, but it never really won my interests as it does now.

Anyway. I'm a big Freelancer fan and I was a bit unsure if I should play again or not. But it happens so that I've decided I will.

Many thanks to the "Help Channel" people that helped me start up. Big thanks to Tomica for his mining instructions:)And Tazuras for his useful advices.

Now, my other side...

I'm a writer, mostly writing fiction. I also do journalism and write studies on various themes related to ancient China and Japan. So yea, I'm a big fan of roleplaying as well:)I've been playing roleplaying for a looooong time now, but it's my first experience in Freelancer - feels great to be able to do it in one of my old favorite games.:)

Something random about me...
Hm. I like to eat fresh fruit while watching a sunrise : D

Looking forward to meeting you all ingame or on the forums.:)

Cheers,
Di
Welcome to the forums! Cant really add much as I know you know all the basics. Cant wait to read some of your RP and RP with you in game, though I worry i might be out background knowledged...

Ah well, will be fun anyways I am sure.

See you around;).
Hi there and welcome to Discovery, like all new players make sure you read and understand the rules but most importantly have fun, also watch out for, Phantoms,Nomads,Das Wilde and Keepers, they are all special roleplaying factions and are hostile to almost each and every one of normal factions and also Phantoms have a license to kill anyone and anywhere, i see you like RP (Roleplay) and if you RP with them you might just live... now enough of scaring you, have fun, hope to meet you ingame!
Welcome! Hope you stay a while.
Howdy!. Glad you are giving it another go. If 'ya need any help, give me a shout . . .
Seems you are already set up! Then, just ... Welcome and See you around!;)
Hola senora! Enjoy your time here :)
heya, glad to see that you decided to introduce yourself here :P
You didn't had chance to try out that miner for real, ehh

As I know you already read bunch of stuff around here, I am just gonna wish you good luck and have fun :laugh:

If ya' have some questions, you got me on skype.
Welcome to Discovery !:)
Ello luv.

Welcome to Discovery.

Enjoy the sights, Kill the Lulwuts and have fun.
And...Read the rules.

Thanken Yew.
Pages: 1 2