Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well, maybe its about time I did this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I started playing this mod about 3 months ago. I found it after trying the crossfire mod and saw that there were always people on this server, and it wasn't crashing every 20 minutes.

Looking back, one question comes to mind: How in the name of god did I avoid getting sanctioned?

I started from scratch, well from playing the orgional freelancer I had some idea how to make some cash, namely the diamond run. After getting enough cash I ended up flying a Liberty gunship, with an IMG id, using rhinland guns, and no armor upgrades, flying IMG missions for credits. One of the people I started flying with advised me to change this ship immeadatly, and pointed me to the forum and, god bless him, the wiki.

Soon after I fell in with a certain group of pvpwhores and learned how to fight players instead of NPC's. Ah I still remember having to learn why I would want to strafe, and kill engines.

Now I'm still flying with them as a somewhat seasoned pilot, and on my freelancer collected a wave of bounties.

Well, I seem to be rambling. Back to the point, Hello and to those who met me as a complete noob, thanks for not sanctioning me.
Ive seen you around in a Ravens Talon. Good day and welcome to discovery.
Welcome!
Hi. You're welcome.

I'm just saying.
I also saw you in your Raven's Talon on my Bounty Hunter (Razor.Callahan) Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Welcome for 3 months ago.:D
Hi, and welcome on our forum.

Just in case, among other things here, perhaps you should read this thread :rolleyes:
Um, nope that isn't me, did the liberty gunboat thing in orkney back in feb.
Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay.
Isn't it kinda late? Maybe I should post a Thread too >.>
Welcome anyways...