Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: the FNG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me be new ^_^

I'm new to both the mod and the Community(2 weeks so far), just figured I should introduce myself. I've got a BAF character, which I guess is the one I'm going to be spending the most time on, and a pair of Junkers, one for making money the other for the RP(Junkers are my favorites:P).
Welcome to Discovery make sure you read the rules understand them and most importantly have fun! The server is currently offline and we do not know when its coming back online so none of us can play and have fun at the moment. Also since this is a Role Playing server you must learn how to do it properly.
Welcome to Discovery! Good to see more new RPers.

Rarely get people with a very specific idea of what they want to play right off the bat, either. Good for you. Makes life easier, that's for sure.

And a Junker, too? This just keeps getting better and better.

While I'm sure you've read them already, if you haven't, read the rules. If you have, read them again, because knowing them very well is a good thing.

Liked your Junker story, by the way. If, once the server is back, you're looking for some RP, watch for {ST}-tagged ships. We usually hang around near Trafalgar (although I've been known to fly to other random Junker bases when I feel like it), which sounds like it's one of your characters' base of operations anyways.

And you have Skype! If you ever have questions or need help with something, let me know. I'll be glad to help.
Welcome!

JUnkers are a great decision after all, they are able to do nearly everything :crazy:
Hai there. Keep a look onto that Thread, and watch at Aerelm's Post. Also, you and Sovereign might get best Friends with that Avatar >.<
Welcome!

Rules, read them. (Though you're in BAF so you obviously know what's up) Good now that that's out of the way!

I've a few characters in Bretonia so I look forward to seeing you around there it seems!
Hey there fun new guy!
FNG eh? Military by chance? I'm Air Force, if so. It's something we regularly use in the military.

Anyway, welcome to the server. Read up on the rules and have a good time. Avoid people such as Nemesis and her drones, The Borei, Keepers, and Mon'star as they will probably blow you up if given the chance.

Have fun!

~Leo
Oi, 'elcome to 'ell!

Thats Colonel Igiss over there, he is running the show. You got Master Guns 'Cannon' over there, come to him if you need anything equipment wise. Oh and don't piss off that Hoodlum fellow in JAG 'cuz he will have you for breakfeast while your bunk mate spit shines his shoes.

Your fault for using the term F.N.G.

Your a great guy so far, much like myself when I joined. Just don't decide to sneak something by the rules, trust me, it won't happen.

Welcome, mate. Have fun on the server (when it comes back to life)!
Pages: 1 2