Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What's this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is this? I'd assume it was used to mark leaving the system map and going into repeating emptiness, but I've never heard it in game, SP or MP. Is it used to mark system requirements being too low or low physical memory?
That's Microsoft Sam, so I'm assuming it isn't Vanilla... Never heard that one before. Admins, any idea?
This sound bite is not used in the game.

Perhaps it was intended to be used in missions and some such, to warn when you are leaving the mission area.... instead they have the annoying Mission Commission guy do it.

o.
Well, i've heard that if you fly like 3000k off the map in a system, you die. Maybe thats what you hear then?
' Wrote:Well, i've heard that if you fly like 3000k off the map in a system, you die. Maybe thats what you hear then?
But who's so courageous to do that? Would be interesting to see...
whos that courageous... well i am.. but i would like to spend my time online flying and doing something usefull instead of just flying in a straight line in an attempt to selfdestruct. What if it doesnt... your 4000k ofcourse... you have to do the same trip AGAIN xD will take some time... dont feel like doing the math, but i guess it would take you 2/3 hours just to get there... if your not destroyed you would be looking at another 2/3 hours:P
Gonna try it today, gather myself some nukes in order to blow myself up if needed.
Got an idea: Activate only OpenSP and SpeedMod (the only situation it is indeed useful), set a waypoint at the brink of a system, and get your 3000-4000k easily (the waypoint is there to see how far you flew already).