Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A fond ello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to Discovery!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!
'sup

welcome
Welcome to Disco!
' Wrote:Us older gents really appricate that as it takes us longer to do anything!:)

Is that so? I know pretty much for sure that your reactions don't get faster than they are at about 35 years of age. So you probably won't have too many problems as you also are an experienced roleplayer already. I've noticed you around on DUSA and am looking forward to interact with you.

Welcome to Discovery. If you've got any questions about the rules, Agmen has a "Rules explanation series" in the rules forum, which should hopefully answer most of them. If your question isn't answered, just ask away in the forum and one of the admins should make a definitive statement about it.

I'd personally suggest joining a faction or two. They often pay for a starting ship, and it provides you with a good insight into RP (There are a lot of shaky under the table style alliances going on, and groups who will in some cases fight together against common enemies even though they're usually trying to kill each other, so it takes a little bit of time to get used to).

Trading and mining are the fastest ways of making credits, and there are useful server commands for moving cash around, creating groups quickly, removing your IFF tag (the flashing faction name at the bottom of your factions list/what you see when you select someone e.g. Rogues - Rex.Mullins) and many more. Type /? in game to see them, and there's a more detailed description which can be found in Aerelm's post.
Pages: 1 2