Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SPORE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I was gonna make a Spore thread yesterday but decided against it.

But... Gghheeeh!

SPOREGASM!
' Wrote:Yup that game is lame.
Just take a look at all the gamer's magazines.

i took your suggestion and everything i've found so far give it an "Great", 4.5 out of 5 stars, 8.0 out of 10, 8.5 out of 10, a 9.5 out of 10, and a B+

doesn't coincide with being lame. granted we all have different taste in games and while it doesn't compare well with Gears of War 2 it would seem to be fairly good from the review of others.

i haven't bought it yet, but i've been looking forward to this game for like 2 years or something crazy like that.

my hopes are very high that it doesn't sux. anyone else played it?
Apparantly each stage can be quite shallow but put together, a very very good game. Hence why I just ordered it:P
I was going to order it. I've been looking forward to getting it, absolutely going berserk with 6 MORE DAYS!! 4 MORE DAYS!! etc etc.

Then I found out that it has DRM encrypted into it.
You only get 3 installations. Any hardware change (like a new graphics card, or HD) or reinstalling an OS, takes one installation.
You can contact EA for more installations after they have expired, and they will review it on a case by case basis.

So, I wont be buying it, unless they remove the DRM.
I'll not be pirating either as I like legit software.

If anyone can let me know what is like after 3 installs I might buy it, but for now it's a no. Sadly.:(see look. Im sad.:(:(:(
Check the costumer uproar at the Amazon page about the game being DRM infected.

http://www.amazon.com/Spore-Pc/dp/B000FKBC...3263&sr=8-1

EDIT: And a whole new bunch of flaming on the DRM scheme (I hadn't read the comments when I posted the link).:D
my heart is broken over this mess, years of anticipation and it looks like i won't be buying it after all
Sorry.:(
I made an eight eyed, two pronged, triple ciliated? Electro fish.
SPORE is fun the first few times you play it. After that it gets very repetitive very quickly ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10