Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks, after a year-long break from all things 'Disco' I've made the conscious decision to return to the fray, so... I am throwing myself on the mercy of the people to cough up a loan. I'll listen to all offers. Return is assured within a reasonable time frame. Ideally I need enough to buy and equip a decent trading vessel to finance my various other RP endeavours. Please... give generously.

Dav

(Joe, if you read this... get your wallet out!)
Hey, I remember you. You were going to make a 3d character model for me then you didnt:P.

But anyway, lot's of loan agencies out there right now. I would go with synth food cause they really need customers and Els is sad he has none. And they ave terribly low interest and generous payment time frames.
Hello mate! Actually I think i still have that 3d model on a pen-drive somewhere. Red hair & Order tunic right? sorry it never got to you, just never had the time to get on until recently. I'll check out Synth Foods as per your reccomendation:)

Cheers Buddy,

Dav
' Wrote:Hello mate! Actually I think i still have that 3d model on a pen-drive somewhere. Red hair & Order tunic right? sorry it never got to you, just never had the time to get on until recently. I'll check out Synth Foods as per your reccomendation:)
Yup that would be it. And no worries, the character was wiped a long time ago and I havent revived him, most likely wont either.
I remember you, you helped me get my character back on the server ages ago when you had the same problem.

I'd help you out but, I never got back on the server and lost all my accounts too...