Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cya guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im leaving our community for a while because real time issues,I'll be back in some time and i leave the leadership of the clan to Quantum because hes reliable
and active...

-AW please help Imperial Guards to stay alive throu this time....

Thx for being frendly...

*****Ripper out******
lol that thumnail is the icon for shogun- total war,
hope everything is ok ripper. hope to see you back soon, and in better circumstances
Ripper,Dec 6 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:-AW please help Imperial Guards to stay alive throu this time....
[snapback]7161[/snapback]
Aye sir.
Well later, good luck with whatever you are doing :)
Hope everything works out ok.
I hope everything works out Ripper and I wish you the best of luck. I'll be waiting for your return.

Well I guess that leaves me in charge. Unfortunatly I've been sick the last 3 days just starting to get over it, but rest assured I will do my best to keep IG active. If anyone needs to contact me or wishes to set up meetings to discuss the future realationship between the IG and their faction just PM me and suggest a time. Some changes may occur in the IG ranks and how our faction functions, it shouldn't affect current faction relations and may not even occur.(I'm still undecided.)
Have the best of luck in whatever you need to do... :) (Hope everything works out)...
And dont worry... IG will still be here at your return.
good luck!

i myself wont be here a while as ive broken my hand and cannot play many games with just my left hand! lol
c ya best of luck :cool: