Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Discovery Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dear Development team,

We of the the LPI faction are respectfully requesting that the commodity "Slaves" be dropped from the LPI Station Sugarland, as it is not in keeping with our Role Play.

The LPI faction has been playing as a Police Force that has cleaned out the majority of its corrupt Officers and Personnel. This has been documented on our Wiki page under History.

A search for the commodity slaves brings up the following factions as the ones selling them:

Gallic Brigands

Outcasts

Liberty Rogues

Junkers

Liberty Police Inc.

So we have 3 unlawful, 1 semi lawful, and one lawful entity as being the suppliers for Slaves. Yes, every Houses Police and Military sell Prisoners, but the LPI seems to be the only one selling slaves.

Somehow, it just doesnt seem right to have Smugglers and Slavers openly land on a Police Prison Station where anyone can see it. It also doesnt seem right to have them land there as many of their friends or family members could be incarcerated there.

Its hard to be taken as a serious Police force that isnt corrupt when people can openly see the Slavers and Smugglers load up at Sugarland.

We apologize now if this causes any undue hardship.

I agree with this and hearby sign it.

Hack

LPI Character Hull O'Brian, Deputy Chief of Police.

I agree with this and hearby sign it.
MB52

LPI Character Karl Agathon, Deputy Chief of Police.
Not sure but this sounds as if I have read this before on the forum.

Anyway I agree that this is kinda odd.
It's odd. But it messes up one of the last decent ways to make money that isn't mining. Perhaps if they were sold on Beaumont instead I'd sign this.
So wait a tic. The LPI has cleaned out all of its corrupt officers?

Wow.

So what happened to the millions of suddenly unemployed beat officers who were formally tasked with keeping the peace in 90% unemployment zones fueling LPI prison factories? They all Rogues now or something?
We should consult this with the LPI independents first.
Every police force have corrupted members or people who are a little bit too greedy.

Even those more "highly-tighten-up" Police Forces like the RFP and the KSP.

I mean you can't just automatically say everyone is 100% clean. That's a bit... over the top.
Maybe post a guard to the prison stations and arrest everyone who tries to load slaves?
Quote:has cleaned out the majority

I didn't say all of them. Its up there ^ in the original post.

EDIT: Wanna be a indie LPI and be corrupt? Fine by me.....
' Wrote:I didn't say all of them. Its up there ^ in the original post

Yeah I read it, but then I also read that the slave-commodity would also through this "majority" reasoning be removed from a Prison Station. Which effectively has an impact on -all- players.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5