Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hacked!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PitchforkCharContactCard.png]

Greetings, most esteemed Lane Hackers. Your expertise in investigation is most renowned throughout Sirius. The Phantom Empire now finds itself in need of this expertise.

Of course, what we have to offer should be much more appealing. Your price is yours to decide. Goods, money, these mean very little to us. You may have them. We may offer services, to an extent, as well. I hope this is reasonable enough.

We require two things. We are not as omniscient as we lead the authorities to believe. However, you are probably already aware of this. This makes our first request information on a trio of individuals.

The first individual is named Luxuria. Her "Maiden Name", so to speak, is Georgia Brown. Her favorite words are terms of endearment and she is quite promiscuous. Her token ship is a GMG Fighter of illegitimate registration.

The second individual is a man known as Gloom. He is very morose, as it is theorized that he is incapable of emotion at this point. His ship is a Rheinland Bomber, again, of illegitimate registration.

The most important of these targets is a woman known as Dark Blossom. She is, again, very morose. Her ships are a Golden Chrysanthemum Bomber and a Sabre. The registration on these ships is unknown.

Our second request would be one of technology. Again, Hacker expertise is renowned throughout Sirius, and technical expertise carries through all fields. What we would like is access to weapons at Fort Lenix. Again, we may offer you money, goods, or, depending on request, services for this.

I hope this seems reasonable.

~Spectre Pitchfork

Transmission Closed.
Communication ID: Sam Fauk

Ever since my brother packed up and left to join the Hellfire Legion, I've been pushed twice as hard on all of my assignments. However, a job from the Phantoms is an extremely prestigious one. I have a wide network of contacts, and we will gladly get whatever work you need done, done.

I don't have the rank to get you your ships, but I can track down your people for you. I just have to ask; and this is crucial for my job- are these people ex-Phantoms? If so, I need to know what their combat weaknesses are. I don't want to get m'self killed.

Until next we speak, this is Sam Fauk. Lane Hacker.
[Image: PitchforkCharContactCard.png]

We have given you information on these individuals are now, you may make your own conclusions on who they were. We will provide none for you.

There is more interesting information about Ms. Luxuria, however. She has been last seem amongst the Corsairs and Order. Looking in the near Omicrons and far Omegas would be a good start, if you are willing to take this job.

We assure you, this job is not more dangerous than the Leiden cloud in Galileo, and there seems to be a great concentration of Hackers there.

~Spectre Pitchfork

Transmission Closed.
Re-established comminique

Alright, alright. Sorry for prodding. I'll get right on this. Expect to see results turn up.. Soon.

Communication closed.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Trigger.recognized...uploading data...

This is an interesting thing we have here. Sammy boy, youre one of the funniest hackers around...if you're a hacker like you say so.
About the rest of these matters, why don't you P.-s try and find some real hackers, or the high ranked real-hackers eh?
All of these things you pulled together here are just shady. Oh 'corse it's shady, but if you want the job done, you'll have to ask around more...professional. -no hard feelings Sammy boy, it's just that I've never seen you around- I would take on this little matter you have here, if for nothing else, the sake of money, however real hackers cannot just jump/fly or whatever you do into situations.

The fact that you P.-s are asking it won't make the Hackers to jump up and down like a muppet.
What I can give for free, and without having any problems from it is the advice: try to find the real lane hackers if you wan't to get the job done nice n tight, or if you want Lane Hackers for the job not some backwater mercenary...

Think think and tick-tock.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
......tracing......signal found...homing signal....signal locked in......what th......SPIKE!?!?! terminating tr....
(sound of equipment frying) warning all systems shutting down, warn....:wacko: rebooting...
forget that i know when enough's enough.:sleep: